Terms & Conditions
- This service can be availed in the selected cities only.
- Only PSO’s Lubricants can be used to avail the services of oil change facility.
- PSO at all times reserves the right to modify and change the prices of the products and services offered herein with or without any prior intimation.
- Cash and debit/credit card payments are accepted.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to properly inspect the vehicle before handing it over to the staff. PSO shall not bear any responsibility of any loss or damage of whatsoever nature to the Vehicle or any valuables of the Customer in any manner.
- During the provision of the service, PSO is not responsible to ensure safety and security of the vehicle/premises and it will be the sole responsibility of the Customer to ensure such safety and security measures.
- PSO reserves the right to refuse the provision of the service at any point in time without incurring any liability or cost whatsoever.
- Any change in the order details should be communicated by the Customer to our Ta’aluq customer services team prior to the arrival of the “PSO On Wheels Van”. Customer will be informed via call about whether or not the proposed changes could be accommodated.
- This is to clarify that the product suggestion provided in the Order Booking Form is only for directional purpose and PSO bears no responsibility for the suitability or accuracy of suggestion. Any decision made based on this information is customer’s sole responsibility.
- Customer has to acknowledge the services rendered and order details by signing off on the Work Order.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision made by PSO will be final and binding upon all concerned parties.
- PSO reserves the right to add, delete or make amendments at any time in these terms and conditions which shall be binding upon the customers.
- These terms and conditions shall be solely governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Pakistan and the Courts at Karachi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute relating to any matter contained herein.
- By using the services, all customers agree to abide by the above-mentioned terms and conditions in letter and spirit.
Disclaimer:Notwithstanding anything contained in the terms & conditions hereof or any inference, whether express or implied, PSO hereby expressly excluded from any warranties, representations or undertakings relating to any loss or damage to the vehicle or customer property or any third party or its property, and in no event shall PSO be liable for any claims, disputes, complaints, issues, losses, damages, expenses of whatsoever nature in providing the services to the customer.