LPG AUTO GAS STATIONS
Pakistan State Oil (PSO) being the largest oil marketing company in the country has been proactively undertaking corporate initiatives to diversify the range of its operations, especially in the field of alternative energy.
In line with the recently announced Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) policy to encourage the setting up of LPG Auto Gas Stations, the company wishes to invite business partners capable to provide turnkey solutions encompassing the following:
• Design, supply of material, equipment, steel structure, instrument and electrical appliances, construction testing, painting, coating, installation and commissioning of LPG Auto gas Station.
• LPG Auto Gas Station design as per OGRA requirements meeting PSO standards/ approval.
• Fire Protection System as per NFPA standards / EC standards.
• Emergency Shut Down (ESD) System.
• HAZOP study with respect to adjacent infrastructure from approved consultants.
• Pre- and post-commissioning inspection and certification by experts/ approved third-party inspectors/ government-approved agencies.
• Equipment from a single manufacturer from Europe, the USA, Australia, New Zealand or Japan.
• UL-listed/FM-approved or EC standards compliant equipment.
• International experience of more than 10 years in setting up LPG Auto Gas Stations.
• Permanent local/ foreign technical (design and maintenance) advisory services.
• Details of the consortium members, i.e. equipment supplier/ design consultant/ civil contractor (if any)
Interested parties may submit their proposals in confidence to:
Deputy General Manager - Procurement & Services
Pakistan State Oil Company Limited.
2nd Floor, PSO House
Note: The company reserves the right to reject any bid without assigning any reason.