Are You Ready To Meet Your Mentor At The Nation’s Most Progressive Energy Company?
Pakistan State Oil (PSO), the largest energy Company of Pakistan, is opening its doors to emerging talent for an experiential learning opportunity.
Explore a world of opportunity and enhance your career through structured learning, hands-on projects, continuous feedback and supportive colleagues.
Score: Minimum CGPA 3.00
Age: Maximum 30 years at the time of application
Work Experience: 0-1 year
Knowledge & Qualification:
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration (Human Resources) - For Head Office
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration (Finance) – For Head Office and North Region
- Bachelors of Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Mechanical) - For all over Pakistan
Just So You Know:
- PSO is seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture and expertise
- Incomplete applications/ registration will not be considered.
- The project is for a training period of one year only. This period does not constitute an employer-employee relationship and therefore there is no obligation on the Company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the project period.
- No boarding and lodging will be provided to the incumbents.
- Candidates will be provided with fixed monthly stipend.
- Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute or equivalent foreign degree.
Last Date To Apply: April 16, 2021