Unleash your potential, Channel your energy and Learn from the Pioneers of Energy Sector.
Pakistan State Oil (PSO), the largest Oil Marketing Company of Pakistan, is opening its doors to emerging talent for 12 months experiential learning opportunity.
Explore a world of opportunity and enhance your career through structured learning, hands-on projects, continuous feedback and supportive colleagues.
Score: Minimum CGPA 3.0 or 80% Marks equivalent
Age: Maximum 25 years at the time of advertisement
Work Experience: 0-1 year
1. PROJECT IN: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Knowledge & Qualification:
- Software developers / programmers with knowledge of software development platforms and languages including SAP ABAP & FIORI, C++, Java, JAVA Script / HTML 5, NodeJs, Python and Android / iOS Application development are required.
- The candidates must possess four years’ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems (B.E.) or Computer Science (B.S) from HEC recognized universities in Pakistan.
- Preference would be given to those having working experience of programming SAP ABAP and FIORI development languages and having SAP Associate Programming certification.
- The candidate should be well versed with software development platforms and languages for developing Software solutions for Mobile, Web, Desktop, Client Server and Database oriented systems.
- They should be able to apply software development methodologies vis-à-vis Agile, Scrum, Rapid Application Development (RAD), SDLC and Traditional V-model and Waterfall models based on specific business requirements.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from Requirement gathering and analysis, Design and/or Customization, Coding, Testing, Deployment & Implementation and Maintenance phases of software projects.
2. PROJECT IN: BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING
Knowledge & Qualification:
- BBA (Finance)
- BBA (Supply Chain)
- BE (Electrical/Mechanical)
- BS (Computer Science)
- BE (Computer Systems)
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Documenting and Writing Reports
- Analysing and setting benchmarks for processes
- Deploying technology
- Discovering and modelling processes
- Aligning processes with business strategy
- Process Concepts
- Process Improvement
- Process Measurement
- Process Modelling
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- PSO is seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture and expertise
- Incomplete applications/ registration will not be considered.
- Project is head office based, PSO House Karachi. No boarding and lodging will be provided to the incumbent.
- Candidates will be provided with fixed monthly stipend.
- Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute or equivalent foreign degree holders.
- One year mentorship project does not constitute an employer-employee relationship and there is no obligation on the Company to offer regular employment to incumbent on completion of the project period
LAST DATE TO APPLY: October 19, 2020