Pakistan State Oil (PSO), the largest Oil Marketing Company in Pakistan, is opening its doors to emerging talent for a six weeks spectacular learning opportunity.
We are proud to announce L.E.A.P an internship opportunity where you get a chance to learn from the pioneers of the industry and experience a culture that encourages you to be passionate, agile and a go getter
- Students from recognized local & foreign universities.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate program (i.e. 4 years bachelors degree):
- BS (Economics, Accounting & Finance, Social Sciences, Chemistry, IT & Computer Sciences, Media Sciences, Management Sciences, Liberal Arts)
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil, Mechatronics)
- Students of 6, 7 and 8 semester / in 3rd year in above disciplines.
- With minimum CGPA of 2.7
How to L.E.A.P:
Local Universities will be required to submit the name and contact (cell # & email) of their focal person on firstname.lastname@example.org by April 02, 2019. PSO shall provide a username and password to the focal person for registration of their eligible students, after proper scrutiny at university's end. Registrations should be completed by the deadline given below.
Just so you know:
- Applications from individual students of local universities will not be entertained.
- Local students should be screened against defined criteria by their respective university placement office. Incomplete applications / registration will not be considered.
- Use of any means to influence the internship process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates after successful completion of internship will be provided with fixed stipend.
- No TA/DA, boarding and lodging shall be admissible at any stage of internship.
- It will be the responsibility of the Local University to ensure that the data / information provided is true / accurate.
Deadline to L.E.A.P.: April 8, 2019